If you are new and would like to participate in “PDT”, please follow the instructions below. We would love to have you join us!
We're deep in SANTA MODE here at the shop, so we donned our snowshoes and set out in hunt of the jolly vintage ceramic Santa's who have taken up residence for our upcoming sale this month! He's a busy guy, but let's see if we can catch him before he dashes off with his reindeer to his appointed rounds.
Looks like Santa threw a shoe! That would make a cute planter!
His eyes-how they twinkled!
Santa head sugar and creamer. Look at those blue eyes! These are the only ones that were marked. They say "Thelma" on the bottom.
His dimples how merry! Santa "tumbler".
His cheeks were like roses
Spaghetti Santa (these are getting harder to find, but they remain as popular as ever).
his nose like a cherry!
Big Santa cookie jar giving us Santa's famous wink!
His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow
Santa pitcher and mugs. There's those clear blue eyes again, giving us another wink!
And the beard of his chin was as white as the snow.
More Santa mugs!
Santa salt & pepper set
But I heard him exclaim, as he drove out of sight,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"
Now it's your turn! Please share your passion for vintage items by following these simple guidelines:
1) Post a picture of something vintage that you love, on your blog and tell us all about it! What’s the story behind it? Do you have an entire collection of them? Where’d you get it? Who did it belong to? What do you use it for, etc?
2) Add a link to your blog (in the MckLinky area at the bottom of this post).
3) Feel free to add the "Past Due Tuesday" button to your post or your blog’s sidebar.
(To add the button & image to your sidebar, follow these steps:
A. Save the image on this post to your computer.
B. Go to your add page layout page and click on the sidebar Add Gadget.
C. Scroll down to where you see add picture, click on that. Now select the image from your computer to download.
D. Now add the ROOMIES blog link in the link window and click save.)
(Please be sure to have your post up before linking in.)
4) Test your links and make sure they’re working! If your link gets deleted, it's because you missed one of the guidelines, so just reread them and repost again!
5) Visit and comment on as many of the other bloggers who are participating in “giving vintage it’s due” as you can, and have fun reading & learning about vintage items every Tuesday!