Welcome to Past Due Tuesday, where all things "vintage" get their due by sharing them with others!
If you are new and would like to participate in “PDT”, please follow the instructions below. We would love to have you join us!
Beautiful furniture is a joy forever (as long as there's someone around to appreciate it!) This dresser is estimated to be from the 1940's. It's got a great carved wood applique on the drawer fronts and a mirror that tilts (behind the small table on top of the dresser). But why does the mirror tilt? Was it so different height people could use it or is it just the way the hardware was designed to hold it? The mystery remains unsolved...
Now it's your turn!
Please share your passion for vintage items by following these simple guidelines:
1) Post a picture of something vintage that you love, on your blog and tell us all about it! What’s the story behind it? Do you have an entire collection of them? Where’d you get it? Who did it belong to? What do you use it for, etc?
2) Add a link to your blog (in the McLinky area at the bottom of this post).
3) Feel free to add the "Past Due Tuesday" button to your post or your blog’s sidebar.
(To add the button & image to your sidebar, follow these steps:
A. Save the image on this post to your computer.
B. Go to your add page layout page and click on the sidebar Add Gadget.
C. Scroll down to where you see add picture, click on that. Now select the image from your computer to download.
D. Now add the ROOMIES blog link in the link window and click save.)
(Please be sure to have your post up before linking in.)
4) Test your links and make sure they’re working! If your link gets deleted, it's because you missed one of the rules, so just reread them and repost again!
5) Visit and comment on as many of the other bloggers who are “giving vintage it’s due” as you can!
(This is our first time we'll be hosting here, so please bare with us if we run into any problems. In the end I think any efforts made will be worth the treasures we'll be seeing! Thanks!)