Welcome to Past Due Tuesday, where all things "vintage" get their due by sharing them with others!
If you are new and would like to participate in “PDT”, please follow the instructions below. We would love to have you join us!
Every once in a while you see a vintage chair which stands out. This time my little eye spies TWO chairs in this category! They've got it all. Love the warm walnut finish, the detail in the woven cane, the sheen of the pinky peach fabric and the tufting on the upholstery, and they're comfortable! These are hard to date when they are in such good condition. Could be from the 1940's - 1970's, as the compact style and wood tone was popular in both eras, according to the (admittedly dilettante) knowledge we've garnered from having beautiful pieces passing in and out of the threshold of our doors.
Now it's your turn! Please share your passion for vintage items by following these simple guidelines:
1) Post a picture of something vintage that you love, on your blog and tell us all about it! What’s the story behind it? Do you have an entire collection of them? Where’d you get it? Who did it belong to? What do you use it for, etc?
2) Add a link to your blog (in the MckLinky area at the bottom of this post).
3) Feel free to add the "Past Due Tuesday" button to your post or your blog’s sidebar.
(To add the button & image to your sidebar, follow these steps:
A. Save the image on this post to your computer.
B. Go to your add page layout page and click on the sidebar Add Gadget.
C. Scroll down to where you see add picture, click on that. Now select the image from your computer to download.
D. Now add the ROOMIES blog link in the link window and click save.)
(Please be sure to have your post up before linking in.)
4) Test your links and make sure they’re working! If your link gets deleted, it's because you missed one of the guidelines, so just reread them and repost again!
5) Visit and comment on as many of the other bloggers who are participating in “giving vintage it’s due” as you can, and have fun reading & learning about vintage items every Tuesday!